CORE & SAW acts as a concrete contractor company. We opened our business back in 2009. Then our offices were located in the Denver subway, and we started working on projects in Colorado and Wyoming.
We started with two services that we can do for you today:
- GPR scanning. This is a safe way to find out what’s inside the concrete. Using GPR, you can see reinforcement, voids or lines of wires in concrete without physically affecting it. This is useful because it allows you to identify safe places to cut or drill in concrete.
- Concrete core drilling. Allows you to drill deep holes. The hole diameter can vary. And the core, which is obtained during drilling, can be used as a test material for the laboratory to assess the quality of concrete.
Our first order consisted of drilling over 400 holes with core drilling and scanning concrete for a new apartment complex. After that, we decided to continue to grow in the concrete business and gradually added new services for projects in Colorado and Wyoming.
The following concrete services we started to provide were:
- Concrete cutting. Our company can cut concrete walls, floors or slabs up to 30 inches deep. We cut holes for windows and doors, and if you need a deeper cut, we will buy a suitable blade.
- Concrete patching and flat work. We will repair your concrete pavement or fill in a new one. We will make concrete pads for industrial equipment, paths and sidewalks, patios and an entrance to the garage, as well as patch up trenches and holes in the road surface.
- Concrete grinding and polishing. We grind the concrete so that it adheres more tightly to the next layer of coating, and it also helps to remove various contaminants, such as paint and glue. By polishing the concrete, we will give the desired level of gloss for your coating. And we can also polish the old coating, this will give it a fresh look.
- Concrete foundation. We make the foundation for your home or commercial building. It strengthens the structure of the house and makes it more reliable. It will also protect against moisture and reduce heat loss.
We love our business so much that we have been providing concrete services in Colorado and Wyoming for over 10 years. During this time, we have assembled a team of 20 people, the experience of each of them is more than 5 years. Therefore, you can be sure that when ordering drilling, concrete cutting or other services from us, we will do everything efficiently and on time.
We are not afraid of difficult tasks, because we have provided services to such well-known companies as:
- Epic Construction
- Colorado Mechanical Systems
- Shames Construction
- Mark Young Construction
- Horizon Retail Construction
- Callahan construction
- Septon Group Construction
And the biggest facilities we have worked on are Sam’s Club and King Soopers.
If you want to order services for working with concrete. It doesn't matter if it's drilling, cutting or polishing. Concrete contractor company CORE & SAW is always ready to help you. Call us, and we will discuss your project and the work required for it. We will handle any job in Denver, and throughout the state of Colorado, as well as in Wyoming.